UK and EU Law

A visa-national needs to make an application for ‘leave’ (permission) to enter before they are allowed to travel to the UK. As an EEA national you have a right of residence in the UK if you are a qualified person.

Read more

 Asylum Law

A person with a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion” should be recognised under the 1951 Refugee Convention.

Read more

 Sports Person Visa

We offer advice and services to elite sportspeople and coaches whose employment in the UK will generate a significant contribution to the development of their sport in the at the highest level..

Read more

  Employment Advice

At Gregory & Co, we understand the ever growing challenges facing employing foreign and migrant workers. We offer employers and sponsors advice and assistance on a full range of immigration related employment.

Read more

Practice Areas  

More about us

            Principal profile

Frantz Iwu

Immigration Practitioner

Frantz is registered with the OISC at Level 2. He is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executive (CILEx). He is authorised to undertake Immigration and Asylum work in accordance with the Legal Services Act 2007.


CILEx Register  


           Ask a Question, Get an Answer ASAP

JustVisa is an online expert question and answer website that connects visitors with a verified expert in Immigration, Asylum, EU/EEA and Human Rights laws.

  Click here


     Rated Top 3 in York & Hull